- sprouted oat kernels,
- Jerusalem artichoke and
- black goji berry
Oat sprouts are among the healthiest sprouts you can find on the market. They are truly a rich source of micro and macronutrients. It is also a rich source of vegetable fiber and is suitable for consumption by people who have gluten intolerance or celiac disease.
- Oats contain a high concentration of vegetable fibers, including those with the most powerful effect – beta-glucan vegetable fibers!
- Plant fiber can lower total blood cholesterol levels and protect LDL cholesterol from damage
- Oats can help optimize blood glucose levels
- Oats help to reduce body weight
- It helps in reducing the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- It improves the health of the digestive tract and stimulates the reproduction of “good” bacteria in the intestines.
- It has a positive effect on the control of the level of insulin in the blood, and with that, it also controls the diabetes itself in patients.
- It improves the absorption of calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, so the onset of osteoporosis can be prevented.
- It reduces the deposition of triglycerides in the liver and thus reduces the risk of arteriosclerosis.
Jerusalem artichoke inulin is also useful for diabetics, because enzymes in the stomach and intestines do not break down inulin into monosaccharides, so it does not lead to an increase in blood sugar levels. Fresh Jerusalem artichoke root regulates blood sugar levels.
Jerusalem artichoke it also lowers the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. It also improves the absorption of minerals by 20%, especially potassium, magnesium and iron. Therefore, Jerusalem artichoke is recommended as a natural medicine for the prevention of anemia and osteoporosis.
It helps with high blood pressure, elevated blood fats, cardiovascular diseases, anemia, osteoporosis, especially diabetes and obesity, and contributes to their prevention.
Black goji berries
Black goji berry has the role of strengthening iron in the blood, cleaning veins and arteries and improving circulation.
There are no reviews yet.